Saturday, June 8, 2019

Adored | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have new layout to share using the gorgeous Flutterby cut file.


Flutterby

I cut the Flutterby design out from white textured cardstock and then chose some of my favourite papers from a 6' x 6' paper pad and backed all the butterflies with the different papers. Once it was backed, I adhered it down to another piece of white textured cardstock, leaving the wings of the butterflies so that they could be bent up. I love the dimension and shadows this creates.

I then machine stitched around the circle and through the centres of the butterflies to add dimension and texture. My photo was matted on white cardstock and I placed it to the bottom right of the layout. I tucked in some of the embellishments on the right hand side of the photo. 

On the left of the photo, I added a tag with some twine. I also added a few phrase stickers to help tell the story of the layout both above the tag and also under the photo. I added some of the die-cut butterflies and a wood veneer one over the top of the cut file design ones plus I took a flair button from my stash and added that too. 

Lastly I added a few pastel coloured enamel dots to enhance some of the colours and a wood veneer title overlapping the photo.

Thank you for stopping by today! 

Happy creating!


1 comment:

  1. Stunning and thanks for your instructions, off to finish my purchase and this is one of them.xx

    ReplyDelete