Tuesday, January 21, 2020

All the Feels | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here again today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the Working Title cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

Here's a look at the spread:



For my project today, I wanted to do a non-traditional Valentine-themed layout about two of my favorite things- coffee and coffee mugs.  I began by cutting out the cut file using white cardstock.  I backed the heart portion with a black and white grid paper.  I chose a patterned paper from my stash to use as the background for the left side of the spread.  Using my sewing machine, I did some messing stitching around the edges of the paper.  I love how this adds texture and interest to the spread!  Next, I adhered the cut file to the page and added a heart ephemera piece, attaching it with staples.


For the other side of the layout, I printed my photo and backed it with a black and white patterned paper.  I used a tag and some ephemera pieces to embellish around the photo.


I printed my journaling on the computer and added it to the page.  To finish off the spread, I added a stamped sentiment and some more machine stitching.


Thanks so much for joining me today!  Make sure you stop by The Cut Shoppe store and check out all of the fun cut files!



No comments:

Post a Comment