Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Best Pals- Thin Line Alpha Cut File- Audrey Yeager

Hi everyone!  I went through the store to find a fun alpha to use on my boy page (and there are LOTS to choose from!  I went with The Thin Line Alpha and cut the word "Pals" on my page below:



The Thin Line Alpha

This page was also a stash buster!  I first went through my stash to find some colors that I wanted to use.  I was struggling at first with a page design, but one of my goals was to use more patterned paper.  So I just layered some big rectangles of the patterns I liked with the photo on top in a frame.



Then I fussy cut out some stars and others from my stash.



Circle embellishments on the edges help soften the flow of the design.



Some details with border stamps and machine stitching.



Finally, the cut file I used to cut the word "Pals".  I was worried that cutting the letters this size with all the detail they have would be tricky, but they cut so beautifully from patterned paper!



Thanks so much for looking and go check out all the Alpha Cut Files in the store!




No comments:

Post a Comment