Sunday, January 26, 2020

"Love Your Smile" with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another scrapbook layout using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  I am currently working in my Citrus Twist Kits Life Crafted album, working on an album for my recently departed Folsom.



I decided to use the Love Grows Here cut file.



I cut it out on white cardstock, then backed it with the exclusive papers from the January Life Crafted kit.  I added a few puffy stickers on top of the cut file.  Then I adhered it to some patterned paper using foam adhesive.





On the reverse page, I kept my embellishing minimal.  I added a label, puffy sticker and tiny word sticker (bumped up on foam) to my photo of Folsom.  Isn't he just the most handsome boy?!



And below his photo, I added a piece of patterned paper and embellished with a die cut and fabric die cut from my LC kit.



Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment