Monday, January 27, 2020

Happy Together | Kylie Kingham.

Hello friends. It's Kylie with you all and today I am sharing a new layout I have created, featuring the new 'Square Off' cut file now available on The Cut Shoppe website. I decided to create a love heart within the square by backing it with a contrasting paper to its background.



It became pretty clear straight away that this cut file could be backed many ways to create many varying patterns. It would also be lovely as a coloured background. I began my layout by layering 3 different papers for my background so that it gave a nice border to my page. I used the gorgeous 'So Happy Together' paper collection by Simple Stories.


Once my cut file was backed I added my photo with foam tape, so that it sat up from the background to give dimension. This was then supported and surrounded with some cut die cuts for extra colour.


I really didn't want to 'over crowd' my background so I added a cute cluster of embellishments to the opposite side to my photo, keeping it minimal. This way the heart I created within the square background was still the main feature of my design.
Once completed I loved how all the layers and colour worked so well together...




I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout today.Don't forget to stop by The Cut Shoppe website to see all the amazing cut files available.

Take care,









No comments:

Post a Comment