Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Farm Fresh- Audrey Yeager

Hello everyone!  I am still plugging along with my Christmas pages.  There are just so many great holiday cut files in the store!  I used two on this page below; "Farm Fresh Trees" and "Branches and Boughs".


Branches & Boughs


Farm Fresh Christmas


I began with some woodgrain background paper and added some white gesso and mixed media shades in grey and brown.  I cut the trees from the "Farm Fresh" file from patterned paper, and one of the trees from the "Branches and Boughs" from a dark green cardstock. I centered my photo and scattered the trees around it.




I fussy cut out a few flowers and animals with red accents to add a pop of color. Finally, a few wood veneer starts an embellishments to go with the theme!


For the title, I again used the Farm Fresh file and cut it from brown cardstock and a mint colored patterned paper.





Thanks so much for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment