Monday, January 20, 2020

Planner Spread with Free Cut Files | Kelly Janes

Using my Happy Planner as a Project Life album has totally become my jam! It's the only way I want to papercraft lately! I'm usually about a month behind so I'm currently finishing up my December spreads. I thought it would be fun to include some of the Free Cut Files that were available in December on my spread, but to use them as stickers.



My planner is already so full & growing thicker with each week. So, I thought it would be best to use the cut files as stickers because the sticker paper is so much thinner than cardstock.



I used the FREE Ugly Christmas Sweater Cut File, Candy Cane Lane Cut File & Elf Magic Cut File and converted the colors in Photoshop. I then fussy cut them out of clear sticker paper and added them around my planner in a visual triangle.


Now you can take a look at how this spread came together.


I love that cut files can be used in so many different ways and this is just another thing to add to the list! Remember to visit The Cut Shoppe Store to check out all of the cut files, digital stamps and classes!




No comments:

Post a Comment