Monday, January 13, 2020

GUEST DESIGNER | Jessica Upton

I am so excited to introduce you to our January Guest Designer!  Please welcome the awesomely talented, Jessica Upton owner of Color Cast Designs!  I have had the chance to work with Jessica and she is the sweetest, and I love the fun products in her store.  She also shares some amazing work on Social Media and I was so happy when she said she could join us this month!

https://www.instagram.com/jessica_upton/

Let's get to know a little bit about Jessica, before we see what she created!

I’m living my best life in the country near Colordo Springs with my husband and 3 kids. My oldest is graduating from High School this year, so much change heading our way as she leaves the nest. I have been scrapbooking for 17 years and about 6 years ago made my favorite hobby into a business, Color Cast Designs! Other than scrapbooking, I love photography, camping, off roading, reading and all things that involve horses!  


https://thecutshoppe.com.co/search?type=product&q=messy+circles

I saw The messy circles and knew immediately that I wanted to use them to make a background for a spread in my daughters senior photo album. I contemplated coloring them, but decided to keep them white as I really loved how they popped on the coral background.



I also used a few digital stamps to make my own embellishments to add onto a few circles. I love the impact of the background with my full size photo.


Thank you so much for having me as a guest! 

Thanks for sharing with us Jessica!! It's always fun to see the cut files used on different project types and the Around and Around cut file looks great in your Traveler's Notebook!.  Make sure you are following Jessica on Social Media.  You can find her HERE on Instagram and you can also check out her store, Color Cast Designs

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment