Thursday, September 27, 2018

Fall Fun Layout with Neftali

Hello one last time, friends, as my term with The Cut Shoppe comes to an end. I have had an absolute blast these past six months working with Ashley’s beautiful cutfile designs, and I hope that I have been able to inspire you some. I’m sure you guys will enjoy the talent of the team that will continue next month, as it is full of so many great ladies who truly love scrapping!

So for my last post today, I am sharing a second Fall themed layout using the Finally Fall cutfile set.



I only used the leaf on the far top-right and the “fall” banner below it to create this layout of my little guy at our local Pumpkin Patch!


As far as supplies, I used some new Carta Bella goodies I had just received this week. The banner was cut on Carta Bella and the stickers were also from the Hello Fall Carta Bella collection. The backing to the banner, as well as the backing of the photo, was a Prima paper I had on my desk from my last project.

This layout came together fairly quickly, as it’s not too busy or overly embellished. However, there are some sweet details here and there.

I liked the stitching I added to the banner, which gave it a “handmade” feel.


I also really loved the layering that the leaves gave. I cut out a total of six and clustered them  in groups of three, all using the same Carta Bella paper. Some were just simply turned to the back side, which gave a cool contrasting  effect.


The top right cluster also had part of my title which said “fun” and these Thickers were actually from the Crate Paper Wild Thing collection from this past summer, but the colors went so well! I also added a wood grain heart to this cluster, and a matching sticker.


My final touch was to add a final cluster of pumpkins above my banner and  two more wood grain hearts, one in each cluster. And, a few orange splatters, of course.


That, friends is how I created this final layout as a Creative Team member of The Cut Shoppe. I have been so lucky these past months to work with suck gorgeous, easy-to-use designs, and I will now be a regular customer of these pretties. I hope that I have inspired you all some bits here and there, and I thank you all for coming here and reading my posts. I wish you all a happy Fall season, and a wonderful day! Bye, now!



No comments:

Post a Comment