Sunday, September 16, 2018

All You Need Is Ice Cream TN Spread | Donna Espiritu

Hello, loves! Donna here with a TN layout using one of the cut files in the Snack Attack set


I like how this turned out, soft and yet colorful in a way.


Using the Silhouette Cameo machine, I cut the file with a white cardstock and backed it with some colorful papers in the Hello Summer collection by Simple Stories. I covered one page with pattern paper and the other side plain.

I stamped and splattered using different colors to mimic colorful sprinkles I did this to both pages.

I opted to mat/layer the photo with different pattern papers instead of covering the entire page. Then I used stickers, die cuts and some fussy cut pieces to embellish the pages.




I hope this inspired you to create something today. See you in my next post :) 

Thanks for dropping by!
Happy crafting,






No comments:

Post a Comment