Monday, September 24, 2018

welcome fall | orange gearle

Hi Orange Gearle here with a fun fall layout for you! I dug into my stash and used a mixture of Jen Hatfield products from the last couple of years. Here is my layout:



For this layout I used two of the leaves from the new Finally Fall cut file. I just love this file and I know I will use other parts of it soon (in fact, I may have already cut some of the other parts)!


I cut the file using a wood grain paper and then I backed it with yellows, reds, and a text paper. I really love how it looks with the woodgrain paper. The details in these flowers are pretty awesome. And yes, I did back that fall leaf with lemon paper! 


There were some copper/gold leaves and flowers in the embellishments, so I used some alphas of the same color for my title. I love using up my stash!


For a few finishing touches, I added some tangled, metallic thread and a few wood veneer leaves from Color Cast Designs. 



I also made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!



Thanks so much for stopping by! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment