Sunday, September 30, 2018

Feeling Fallish | Donna Espiritu

Hello, lovelies! It's Donna here and it's my last post and project as a TCS Design Team member. I really had fun creating with Ashley's cut files and will miss sharing my works with all of you.
So, for my project, I made a scrapbook layout and I used one of the newest cut files set in the shop, 




Since I don't have any paper or collection with a fall theme, I used a digital kit and printed off elements and papers to back the "fallish" word in the cut file.


Started by creating a textured background splattering a mixture of watercolors and spray mists over a stenciled white cardstock. I really like how the mixed brown, orange and yellow watercolors and mists look here.



Instead of using this leaf cut file as is, I separated them and made them look like trees behind the colored leaves.



I mounted the "feeling fallish" cut file with a foam tape for a bit of dimension since I used a white cardstock.

That's all from me today and I really hope this layout inspired you to make something today. Thank you so much for dropping by and see you around the scrapbooking land!

Happy crafting,



No comments:

Post a Comment