Monday, October 1, 2018

Feeling Fallish | Erica Thompson

Happy October 1st!  I am so excited for this month and this new term with The Cut Shoppe!  October is my absolute favorite month of the year!  Today I am sharing a layout using the Finally Fall cut file!
I used the Feeling Fallish saying from this set and just love it to pieces!  I went into my stash and pulled out some Pretty Little Studio Oakley Avenue designed by Ashley Horton.  I also pulled some pieces from Clique Kits exclusive journal cards and the new Simple Stories Forever Fall collection.  I started with a white piece of American Crafts card stock, some Tim Holtz Distress Inks in lots of fall colors.  I added ink to my acrylic block, added some water and then dropped color all over.
I backed the cut file with the 4x6 pack of Oakley Avenue papers and one of the CK journal cards.  Both of these came in a past Clique Kit.  I love the fall colors in Oakley Avenue!
I used some Tombow foam squares to pop the cut file up to add some dimension to my layout.
I added a few layers of paper behind my photo of Mr. Eli James in the leaves. I used a lot of small stickers and die cuts to embellish around the photo and die cut!  I love all the fall leaves in the Forever Fall collection from Simple Stories.
Here is a look at the completed layout using the Finally Fall cut file !  I just love how it turned out and love how the orange in Eli's sweatshirt really pops and goes perfect with the colors in the layout!


Make sure to stop by The Cut Shoppe and check out the newest cut files perfect for all your fall projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment