Sunday, October 21, 2018

Happy Haunting | Kelly Janes

Hey there, friends! Kelly here today to share a Halloween themed layout using The Wicked Good Cut File.



Once I had all of the cut file images sized in Cricut Design Space, I cut them on a piece of patterned paper that I had previously painted for another project but didn't like how it turned out. I always save my mixed media "disasters" because they always looked better when they are cut up and used like this! HA!


I arranged the circles in a diagonal design across a purple patterned paper background. I added orange machine stitching around each of the circles before adhering down them down. I also cut my photos into circles to keep the circle theme going. I then embellished with a lot of fun Halloween products and enamel dots.



Halloween is by far my favorite holiday to scrapbook. I love all of the fun, colorful products! I try to maximize how many layouts I create during the season, so be on the lookout for more Halloween themed layouts from me! Remember to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files and digital collections!


No comments:

Post a Comment