Monday, October 15, 2018

Halloween Banner Victoria

Hi friends, Victoria here today, and I can't wait to share with you my first project as a design team member for The Cut Shoppe.

Fall is a season I cherish, especially because it means Halloween ! And I love to decorate my house for this occasion. Let's see the spooky banner I made with an awesome cutfile from the shop!





Here's the "Pumpkin Carving" cut file that I used :




You can find it HERE.

To make this banner, I just cutted with my silhouette the pumpkin cut file in severals patterned paper.
I chose the Spooky Boo collection from Pebbles.








Then, I decorated the pumpkin with a few embellishments : stickers, enamel dots, die cuts…
I punched holes on them and placed my twine.
And it's ready to go !



Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you soon,




No comments:

Post a Comment