Tuesday, October 23, 2018

all at once | orange gearle

Hi! Orange Gearle here with a new layout in my traveler's notebook! I am using one of the new cut files specifically designed to fit a traveler's notebook -- Falling for You. Here is a look at what I came up with:



And here is a look at the file:


I have a couple of favorite fall quotes, and The Cut Shoppe has them both covered (my other favorite can be found here).  For this layout, I thought I would go with some fall colors. But then I saw the photo with these bright papers from Vicki Boutin's Field Notes, and there was no going back!  

I backed the leaves, stem, and pumpkin with papers from the collection as well.  I also fussy cut some circles out of patterned papers to add more circles to the page. Here are a couple close ups.



This was a super fun file to work with and it makes me wonder how it might look on a 12x12 project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment