Friday, October 12, 2018

Fall Inspired Mini Album with Kira


 

Hey friends!  It's Kira and I am coming to you today joining in on The Cut Shoppe monthly challenge that Marsha has come up with for the month of October.  She challenged us all to scrap in a form that is smaller than how we typically scrap.  Since I typically scrap in 12x12, 8.5x11 and TNs, I decided to shrink down to a mini album!


I like to think that I am the type of girl that mother in laws love to have.  And I am pretty sure that is exactly how my MIL feels.  I try to send her a mini album every few months, so I thought this would be the perfect excuse to make one to send her.  Since it's FINALLY fall, I wanted to keep it in a fall theme.

image 0

I started but cutting out one of the leaves from the Finally Fall cut file.  I cut it out about 12 times on white cardstock.  Then I used my Cricut to cut out the filled in leaf, using a few different colors.  Once I adhered the leaves together, I punched a hole towards the stem...but if I was to make this again, I might choose a different spot to punch my hole.

Then it was just a matter of embellishing!  Here's a look at a few of the pages:










On the reverse side of each leaf, I typed out questions and answers that I asked my kids.  I love adding little details like that for my MIL.

I hope you join us for this challenge!  You can enter to win FREE cut files too!  Just join our Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment