Monday, October 22, 2018

A Walk in the Clouds | Amanda Baldwin

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more cut file inspiration with The Cut Shoppe!
Amanda here, and today I am featuring the gorgeous Walk in the Clouds digital cut file
Here's what I created with it....

"Bloom & Grow"




So beautiful! That Walk In The Clouds digital file takes this layout from pretty to pretty special!!!
Love it!
I have cut the clouds with pattern paper Sunset Strip from the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Midnight collection.  I love the inky appearance of this ombre paper - it's so beautiful! A gorgeous watercolor look without the mess! Actually, my entire layout is created from this scrapbook collection.

But it's those clouds that have my heart!!!
Here's a better look at the Walk In The Clouds digital file.....

image 0

Such a playful & whimsical design! Perfect for a dreamy layout background!

To make the clouds even more impressive, I have mounted them on thick foam tape. Creating both dimension and interest!


You'll also spot that I back some of the clouds with pattern paper Moonlight - another dreamy element & detail!


I've adorned some of the clouds with pretty embellishments (hearts, flair, sequins & even a title!) for added interest! 
My darling photo is also mounted onto the clouds base.....


So very beautiful! Love this, indeed! 
Here's another view for you....


The Walk In The Clouds cut file is really magical! 


I do hope you're feeling inspired to use this amazing digital file in your next project! 
Don't have this digital file in your collection, yet? 
You can purchase it from The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store HERE 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
til next time, 







2 comments:

  1. I was curious about the cloud paper and saw that you used Cocoa Vanilla. It's really perfect with your design! We don't sell it at the store I work but I sure wish we did. Maybe I can talk them into it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! You're the sweetest! This paper is truly stunning & you could always paint the cut file for the same result. Best wishes xo

      Delete