Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Pumpkin Brains | orange gearle

Hi! Orange Gearle here with a fun October layout using two files from The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store!


For this layout I used some navy blue card stock to cut the Pumpkin Carving cut file. Then I backed it with patterned papers. Here's a look at the cut file.

For the title I used a font on my computer to cut "pumpkin" and then the Super Star Alpha from The Cut Shoppe for the word BRAINS.



Here are a few close ups:



I found a few embellishments in my stash, like this flair from A Flair For Buttons that matched my daughter's shirt perfectly!


I added some tangled thread and word stickers for a few finishing touches.


I really love the way this one turned out. I made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!


These cut files were so fun to work with. Thanks a lot for stopping by, and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment