Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Summer by Caroli Schulz

Hello peeps!  Caroli here, sharing a new layout I made using fabulous cut files by The Cut Shoppe. In this layout I used The Rough Waters cut file as background. and for my title I used part of The Vacay Mode cut file. 



For this layout I used Sweet Summer collection by Doodlebug Design, I love how colorful and happy it is!



I created few embellishment clusters using few diecuts, I love the effect.




Since all the page is so full of color and patterned paper, I cut my tittle in white yardstick to make it stand out.




I love the summery and relaxed feel of this layout, it documents happy memories of our summer vacations from last year. Hope you like this idea and got inspired to work with these gorgeous cut files. 

Thank you for joining me today, have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment