Friday, September 28, 2018

Mixed Media Shaker Card | Helen Gullett


Hello everyone... Helen is here today... I have Fall themed, mixed media shaker card to share with you all that I created using the new cutting files, Finally Fall.



I use my Silhouette Studio software to create the background. I open the png file and then I traced it with Tracing tool to create the cutting line on each image. After that, I use the Release Compundpath to create individual cutting files. I grouped back each image.
I use one of the leaves from this set. I copied it twice and resize them. I arranged them to fit on the A2 front card, and then I cut the background panel with white cardstock and using Silhouette Cameo.


I use the diecutting inlaid technique on for the leaves. I added some acetate plastic on the back of the negative cut cardstock.

I dipped each leaf on the ink pad to color them after that I added them back inside the negative cut with dries-clear adhesive glue.

On the back of the card, I added 3D foam tape around the leaves and the edges of the card. I put some of sequins and jumbo glitter in the middle of the shaker windows and then I added the card on it with strong glue.


For the sentiment, I used the stamp set from Joy Clair. I use the same ink pad that I used for the leaves. Then, I added some of the gold paints on the card with fan brush. To finish the card, I wrapped around some of the natural burlap twine and tied a bow.

This is my last project as The Cut Shoppe Design Team. I would like to thank Ashley for the opportunity to create with her cutting files. And I would like to thank you all for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment