Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Fall days | Sasha Biyanova

Hello, friends!

It's Sasha here today with you to share my new TN spreads. What can I say about? One walk, so many photos and a lot of inspiration from The Cut Shoppe! This is perfect combination!


I used Falling for you traveler's notebook decorative page for my first spread.


I wanted to tell the story about the first leaves which began to fall down at the beginning of September.


I cut phrase on the background and used small pieces of scrapbook paper behind the background. I really loved the result.


 And even my son was surprised to leaves. However, he is surprised to everything now.


I used Finally Fall cut file for my second spread. "Feeling fallish" was the perfect title to my story so I decided to use it with this photo.


And also I loved the Fall banner! I think orange and blue colors were perfectly combined here. And these wrong words are so cute.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've been inspired by my TN spreads, and that you'll check out other designs at The Cut Shoppe!

Happy crafting!



2 comments: