Friday, October 26, 2018

Finally fall | Sasha Biyanova

Hey, friends!!! Sasha here today with new bright layout about our fall! Every fall I use not only orange but also crimson shades. My daughter love this color :)


I've used Finally Fall cut file from The Cut Shoppe : the maple leaf and super cute title!


I've used watercolors on the background and only one strip of scrapbook paper with black dots. 


I've cut white title and pasted black cardstock behind letters. And also I've added hand-written journaling and embellishmebts.


Do you love fall? I think it's the most beautiful season, especially this year)))  And I want to scrap it more and more!!!


I've added short process video here. I hope you'll enjoy watching!!! 


Thank you for stopping by today!!! And I also hope you are feeling inspired and will visit The Cut Shoppe!!!

Happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment