Monday, October 8, 2018

October Guest Designer | Sheena Rowlands

We are super excited to have Sheena Rowlands with us as our October Guest Designer!  Sheena shares an awesome variety of projects on Instagram, and we couldn't wait to have her join us and create with TCS Cut Files!  Sheena is currently designing for Hey Little Magpie and UK Scrap Addicts.  Let's get to know a bit more about her, before we see the layout she created!

https://www.instagram.com/sheenaribena/

Hi there, I'm Sheena and I’ve crafted in one form or other all my life & fell into scrapbooking from card making in 2006!  I’m a part time nurse and a mum to 3 grown ups who along side my husband & our travels, are the main features of my scrapbooking. If I'm not paper crafting you will find me quilting or crocheting at the moment.

I don’t think I have a scrapbooking style but I do love colour, layers, sewing and a little mixed media but not too messy! I have a craft room in my home & out of all the tools I’ve purchased over the years my electric die cutter gets the most usage.

I used 3 cut files in the making of this page - Love Rules Traveler's Notebook pages as a stencil for my background, Washi Love strips to hold my fringing and the Girl Power bunting with added hand made tassels as my title.

XOXO
 
Thanks so much for joining us this month, Sheena!  We can't wait to see what you created!
 


 
How fun is this layout!!  We love the way Sheena seamlessly incorporated all three cut files into her gorgeous layout.  And the mixed media in the background is just the right touch and the Love Rules cut file worked perfectly for it!  We just love everything about Sheena's layout!

Make sure you are following Sheena, by checking her out on Instagram, HERE!

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/



No comments:

Post a Comment