Saturday, October 13, 2018

Say Hello to Fall | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here and I am excited to be starting a new term on The Cut Shoppe Design Team!   Today I am sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook album using the new Falling for You Travelers Notebook Decorative Page cut file.



I love the TN decorative pages from The Cut Shoppe because they are sized to fit perfectly in a traveler's notebook, and this makes them so easy to use!  I thought the Falling for You cut file would be perfect for my spread documenting a photo of my son taken last year at our local fair.

I started by cutting out the file using white cardstock.  I chose to use a piece of textured kraft cardstock as my base and love the way the cut file looks against it!  I used a fun wood veneer circle from Color Cast Designs (designed by our own Ashley Horton) as my title piece and layered it over the cut file.



I used some digital papers and elements from the Little Lamm Co. Gossamer collection, along with stamps from Feed Your Craft, and a wood/epoxy button sticker from Freckled Fawn.

I decided to cut out a few more of the leaves from the cut file to add to the other page.  I like the way this helps the pages feel like one cohesive spread.


I did some stamping, typed my journaling on a label, and added a few staples using my tiny attacher for added texture.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to use a cut file from The Cut Shoppe on your next project! 





No comments:

Post a Comment