Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Give Thanks | Victoria

Hi friends, Victoria here today to show you my last project for The Cut Shoppe.

November will be here very soon, and it's the perfect time to feel thankful and grateful for the beautiful things in our lives.

Here's a layout I made, using the Thanks and Giving cut file from the shop.






I used the new collection from Pebbles / American Crafts : "Along the way".
I choose a white cardstock for my background and a black patterned paper for the cut file.





Then, I made a background with my distress oxydes ans some Shimmerz Spray. I tries to pick the same colors as in the collection.






Then, I added few embellishments : die cuts, stickers and enamel dots.
I also placed another patterned paper behind my cardstock to add a little dimension to this layout.


Hope you'll like it!


See you soon,



No comments:

Post a Comment