Sunday, July 14, 2019

Love You This Much with Joanna

Hi friends! Joanna here, sharing a colorful layout with you. I used the This Much cut file that I cut out nice and big to use as my title. 





The first thing I did was back the cut file with a mix of pattern papers from the Chasing Adventure collection by Pebbles. I used pop dots on the back for some dimensions. I made a little fold in the background paper so you can see the backside and used my tiny attacher to staple it down. 


I kept all the embellishments simple since the title has so much detail. That's the nice thing when using a large cut file, you don't have to go overboard with the embellishments! I made a small cluster on the left of my photo and I just had to use the girl on the bike diecut, it was perfect with the picture! I love when elements fit perfectly that way. 


I finished off my page with a few green puffy hearts and stamped the date on the bottom. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment