Saturday, July 6, 2019

Summer | Erica Thompson

Did you see the Freebie Friyay cut file that was released yesterday? Well here is a look at it and you are going to want to head on over and download it today!
Super cute right? I cut this out as soon as Ashley posted it for design team members and began to create with it. I backed it with a lot of the papers from the Bella Blvd Splash Zone collection.
This cut file is perfect for all your summer photos! You can download it free HERE in The Cut Shoppe. Once my cut file was backed I decided to add some mists to my white background. I pulled different colored mists from my stash that matched my backed cut file. I sprayed the mists directly on my paper and blotted up with a napkin. I also added a couple splatters around the page. I just pulled the spray nozzle out of the bottle and flicked it all over the page.
I used die cuts from the Splash Zone collection to embellish my layout and an epoxy flair from Scappin Happy Studio. Here is a look at my completed layout using the Beach Vacation Freebie Friyay cut file. I hope it inspires you to create something colorful and fun! Make sure to join us over in The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot on Facebook if you are not already there! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment