Friday, July 26, 2019

Wild Things

Hey there! It's  Devra here today with a project featuring the brand new Photo Album cut file. I kinda have a thing about frames right now and couldn't wait to use it!

This cut file is made for multiple photos, which is exactly how I used it today. We took a ridiculous amount of photos at a recent visit to the zoo. I chose 4 of my many favorites for this layout. First I cut the file out of a darker Crate Paper patterned paper. I backed all the frames where I was adding photos with the same 2 patterned papers.  I decided to embellish the center frame, so used another paper for that one.

I love having the extra space beneath the photos! I embellished the frames in a few ways. Clusters, sentiments, labels.. the possibilities are endless.





Thanks so much for stopping by today. Check out all the new cut files in The Cut Shoppe today! See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment