Tuesday, June 26, 2018

It's All Good Layout with Neftali

Hello there, it’s Neftali back with you today to share another layout using the “Beach Bum” cut file set that went live on the shop on the 14th of June. Have you seen it? It’s perfect for recording your summer and coastal adventures!
I only used the gorgeous leaf cutout and used that as a focal point to my page that I am sharing with you today.

Here it is, a personal layout to remind myself that “it’s all good”:
As far as what my focus was when creating this layout, believe it or not, it was all about using some of my favorite summery supplies and just having fun. 

I only worked with my creativity taking the lead. I didn’t think much about where I put things, and I don’t even remember having a plan when I started. I simply put pretty on pretty together and came up with this fresh summer layout.



I used a watercolor sheet of paper this time around, as well. So you might notice that it’s a bit off-white. But I did add some pink watercolor streaks and splatters, so that the green color the leaf can really pop! 

One of my favorite details was adding the vellum trim with those cool tribal looking patterns behind and under my photo. It’s seriously my favorite part of this layout, even though it’s such a small detail.

For the rest of the embellishing around my photo, I used a mix of Crate Paper’s Good Vibes, Here + There, and Oasis. They mix together incredibly well!


To anchor everything I added some patterned paper strips to the bottom border of my page and ruffled those up to give some fun texture.


Plus, another fun cluster of embellishments on the bottom left of that border. I couldn’t resist not adding some cactus details, plus they went so well with the green of the leaf.



So, friends, that is my layout for today! I want to invite all of you to just grab some of your favorite supplies and get crafty with a cutfile. Sometimes you just gotta create something fun and random to bring back that flow of creating (psst..one of my secrets!).

Well, that’s it from me today. I will be back once again next month to share more fun inspiration using the awesome cutfiles from the shop! Until next time, stay crafty! Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment