Friday, June 1, 2018

Backyard Paradise | Erica Thompson

Hey Everyone!  Erica here today to share a layout using the In Paradise Cut File!
This cut file is part of the new set release May 31st!  Check out The Cut Shoppe to get your hands on these files!
I was so excited to get a summer layout done!  I pulled out some older summer product from my stash!  The Citrus Bliss collection from Pink Paislee and some Simple Stories You Are Here!
I found a background paper that was not busy and just looked like a piece of notebook paper from the Simple Stories You Are Here collection.  I added a little bit of color using some Distress Inks and Shimmerz mists.  I backed each letter with papers from both collections and one yellow pattern paper from my stash!  I love how fun and bright these papers are!  I used the You Are Here Bits & Pieces pack to embellish my layout!  I kept the embellishments pretty light since the In Paradise Cut File filled up most of my page!
The photo is of my husband and two of our boys in our new pool.  This is our Backyard Paradise and the kids just love it!  As much as my husband was against getting this pool I knew once we had it up he would love it!  He was in the water before I was!  Here is a look at my full layout!
We can not wait to see what you do with the In Paradise Cut File!  Make sure to head on over to The Cut Shoppe and grab the newly released files!  Have a great day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment