Monday, June 18, 2018

Made For Each Other | Helen Gullett

Hello everyone... Helen is here today with a 8x11 scrapbook layout using the several cutting files from The Cut Shoppe.


A couple of days ago my husband and I celebrating out 10th Anniversary. I am still working on an album about us... I found this picture that was taken in 2008! It was 2 weeks after I arrived in States. I printed it out and it has to be on our album :)

For the background, I cut out the Sew Loved cutting file using one of the Neenah Basic 12x12 Cardstocks Collection. I added it on the page with adhesive glue.


I then cut out the flowers from the Funky Florals cutting file with white cardstocks and I added the patterned papers for the leaves and flowers with adhesive glue and trimmed the extra.

For the title, I am loving the new cutting file, Made For Each Other. I cut it with purple Neenah Cardstock and added the gold glitter cardstock for the backing with adhesive glue.


For the journaling date, I use one of the date tab from the Doo Dads cutting file. I also use three arrows as embellishment on this page. I cut the date tab using white cardstock, and then I colored the heart with Red Big Stamper's Brush Pen and I doodled the faux stitching on the tab using Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen. I also use the same pen to write the journal.

I arranged and added all the pieces on my page using the dries-clear adhesive glue. I added some of teal enamel dots to embellish the page.

Here are the files I used on my page today that you all can find them at the store:





Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a fabulous and wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment