Friday, June 29, 2018

Summer Flower Garden | Kelly Janes

Hey there friends! Kelly here with you today to share a new layout using the Flower Garden Cut File.



I typically will just "slice" apart a cut file as I go in Cricut Design Space, but in this instance I knew that I would use the flower portion of the Flower Garden Cut File over & over! I decided to upload this cut file twice into Design Space...Once leaving it just as it is here with the title Bloom & Grow & then a second time with only the flowers. This way all of the work will be done when I want to use just the floral portion of the cut file! [There is a step by step tutorial on how to do this included in the process video at the bottom of this post.]


I cut the cut file in white cardstock and then backed it with a light blue polka dot patterned paper. I positioned multiple summer themed embellishments to go along with my photo! This photo just screams summer with it's warm tones and the fact that we are enjoying dinner on the patio! HA!


Now you can take a look at my process video that includes a Cricut Design Space tutorial.



Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me and remember to head to the Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files!!


No comments:

Post a Comment