Saturday, June 23, 2018

Stay Colorful | Donna Espiritu

Hello, crafters! Donna here with my take on one of The Cut Shoppe's files, "The Untamed Heart" cut file.




I love how super cute my layout turned out!


I cut the file twice. I cut the file first using the papers from the Stay Colorful collection by Dear Lizzy. 
Then I matted the colorful triangles with a white cardstock. I lifted some of the edges of the triangles so it's not totally flat on the surface.
I mounted the photo on foam tape and placed a mixture of flat/layered stickers and chipboards as embellishments. Using a black Micron pen, I wrote the journaling around the heart.
Lastly, I splattered pink, coral and white misting sprays while the photo is covered, for some messy texture.

That's all for now and I hope you liked my layout!

Thanks for dropping by and happy crafting,









1 comment:

  1. That's been one of my favourite paper collections this summer Donna and I love how you put it together with this cut-file. The journaling looks great wrapped around the heart too! Gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete