Sunday, December 30, 2018

Merry Christmas with Joanna Bandelin

Hello friends! Joanna Bandelin here, I'm sharing a Christmas page with you today. Now that Christmas is over I've got loads of great photos to scrap and I'm sure you do too if you celebrate.  This is a photo of myself with my family Christmas morning before the madness of opening presents began. So here's some fun & bright inspiration for ya, I used 3 different cut files to create my look.


For my title is used The Tinsel Town cut file.


I fussy cut all the little winter characters and made little clusters near the bases of the trees.


I used The Trimming the Tree cut file for 2 of the trees.



And I also used the trees from the Branches & Boughs Freebie Friyay cut file. To finish my page I punched a label tag and stamped the date on it and I love using some Heidi Swapp gold color shine.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired to get those holidays photos documented..you'll be so glad you did! 










No comments:

Post a Comment