Friday, December 14, 2018

Very Merry Freebie Friyay - Sparkle & Shine

It's time to share our second Very Merry Freebie Friyay cut file this month!  You can download Sparkle & Shine by clicking on the image below.  This cut file can be used to create a fun background look or you can use the individual banners for a completely different look!


https://app.box.com/s/oxhz62ucd1xggqaln397arw3fgly04g9

I decided to use the cut file as a background element on my layout.  I finally used the Wood Grain patterned paper from Crate Paper's Snow & Cocoa collection, that I've been hoarding.  I cut the design from a bright pink paper in the collection, and I love the contrast of it over the wood grain pattern.


I placed my photo in the center of the layout, and then used some Gold foam alpha stickers to create the title.  I kept all of my embellishments clustered around the photo, to draw the eye to the center of the layout.  I finished things up, with some tiny wood veneer stars added to the center of some of the die cut stars and several Gold snowflake stickers.


I hope you enjoy using the Sparkle & Shine cut file on your upcoming projects!  If you missed our first Very Merry Freebie Friyay cut file this month, you can download it HERE.


https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

 

1 comment: