Friday, December 28, 2018

VERY MERRY FREEBIE FRIYAY | Snowed In

Can you believe that this is our last Freebie Friyay of 2018??!!  But don't worry, we'll still have our monthly Freebie Friyay for you on the first Friday of each month!  Today, we have a winter themed cut file set, called Snowed In.  Hopefully you've had some winter weather where ever you are, and if not this year, you probably have some photos from previous years to document.  We were so excited to have actual snow that accumulated last year, so I used one of the photos of the kids, that I snapped that day.


https://app.box.com/s/ih2qzr2cu689kysr1u0wt0guujbj7epr

I cut one of the snow flakes from three patterned papers from the Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa collection.  Before adding them to my background, I machine stitched along each one.  Then I placed my photo in the center.  I also cut the winter image to use as part of my title.  I love that the polka dot paper gives a nice contrast over the lighter colored snowflakes.

Make sure you check out the link to download Snowed In!  And we love to see what you're creating with The Cut Shoppe cut files, so don't forget to tag us when you share on social media!

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/
 

1 comment: