Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Happy Holidays | Erica Thompson

Hello everyone! Erica here with you today to share a holiday layout using two cut files from The Cut Shoppe..Snow Day & Celebrate the Season!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/478879618/the-snow-day-background-cut-file-is?ga_search_query=snowflake&ref=shop_items_search_1
https://app.box.com/s/eo91pog3cfhn1ms5yz4r83uuf2go0l8x
I knew I wanted a white background as usual but this time I decided to add a little interest to the page by cutting the Snow Day background and just backing it with white cardstock. Just adds a little something to the background. I saved the snowflake pieces I punched out of the background to use on other projects.  I pulled out my holiday Clique Kit, some Simple Stories and some new epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio!

I backed the Happy Holidays cut file with 6x6 papers from the Clique Kits holiday kit. This kit featured the Echo Park Celebrate Christmas collection.
I popped up the file with some Therm O Web foam squares to add some dimension to my layout. The photo is from a few years ago and the last one I have of my oldest with Santa! I am not sure if I can talk him into just one more Santa photo for me so I can have at least one photo of all 6 kids with Santa!
Once the cut file was in place I added some layers behind my photo and adhered down with some foam squares. I began to embellish around the layout using cardstock stickers, puffy stickers and some epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio.
Here is a look at my final layout! You can also check out my process video by heading over to my YouTube channel!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to grab the Freebie Friyay Celebrate the Season cut file! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment