Saturday, December 1, 2018

Rock the Year

Hey there! It's Devra here today. I want to show you how I used one of the Traveler's Notebook cut files from the Story Teller group on a 12x12 scrapbook page. It was super easy!


One of the things I like to do with all of my scrappy supplies is to use them in ways that suit me, and that's not always as there were intended. Well, this cut file is no different. I loved the Alphabet one from the minute I saw it. I thought it would be great for a back to school page, which is what I did today. All I did was enlarge it. Yep. I didn't change the proportion or anything. Then I centered it on my page, using it as a back drop for my photos.  See? Easy! Its big, stands out and looks great!


I stuck with the school theme using some Simple Stories School Rocks collection, finishing it off with some A Flair for Buttons. I went outside the box for this one today, you should try it too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment