Sunday, December 9, 2018

Peace Love Joy | Marsha Farris

Hey TCS friends!  Marsha here again today sharing a new holiday layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the fun Peace & Joy cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.



I sized the cut file to fit in my traveler's notebook and cut it out using white cardstock.  I love how it pops against the red patterned paper!  I also cut out the snowflake pattern several times using vellum and layered it over the cut file, adding the snowflake cut out of white cardstock on top.



For the other page, I stitched the vellum snowflakes at the top and bottom of the page.  



I layered some patterned papers and crepe paper behind my photo, used a notebook punch to punch the edge of the paper, and chose to do a flip up using washi tape.  Next, I added the journaling to a tag behind the photo.  I added a few embellishments and called the layout done. 


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you will check out the holiday cut files at The Cut Shoppe, perfect for all of your seasonal creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment