Monday, December 17, 2018

New Traditions | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly back today with a new Christmas themed layout using the Freebie Friyay Sparkle & Shine Cut File



I haven't been feeling overly festive this year when it comes to my scrapbook layouts. I think it's partly because I LOVE scrapbooking Fall & am always a little sad when the season ends and I'm in full on December Daily mode that my 12x12 layouts take a bit of a backseat. 


I've been going through older photos and came across this photo of my kiddo when we first got our Elf on the Shelf. I debated on whether or not to use the color photo or a black & white version, but settle on the color photo (which is always my first choice when possible). I cut the Freebie Friyay Sparkle & Shine Cut File from a piece of patterned paper and removed one of the, what I'm going to refer to as, branches to make room for my photo & title.


I stitched down all of the "branches" from the cut file and went onto embellishing. Enamel dots are currently one of my faves and I just don't know when to stop! Ha! 

I hope you're all finding time to get crafty this month and don't forget about the Freebie Friyay Cut Files that will be posted EVERY FRIDAY this month on the blog! You'll find even more holiday themed cut files in the Etsy Store so be sure to check there also!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment