Friday, January 18, 2019

Seek Adventure | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here with you today sharing a fun layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the Spin Out cut file, a new design available at The Cut Shoppe.



To create my layout, I used mainly the On Our Way collection by Fancy Pants- from the December 2018 Clique Kits.  I love the colors and travel theme of this collection, and thought it would be perfect to document a trip to the aquarium from last Spring Break.

I chose to cut out the cut file using the rainbow paper from this collection.  I love the way this cut file looks using the rainbow striped paper!


I layered some tags, added puffy stickers, and did some stamping to complete the first side of my spread.


For the other side of the layout, I layered some patterned paper behind my photo.  Next, I added several circular elements from the ephemera pack, stamping on some of them.


I stamped the date on a file tab and added some journaling on a tag and slipped it behind the photo.  To finish off the page, I added some enamel dots from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment