Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy | Erica Thompson

Hello everyone! Erica here with you today to share a layout using the gorgeous Floral Frame cut file! As soon as Ashley posted the new cut files I knew I had to use this beautiful file!
https://thecutshoppe.com.co/collections/new-designs/products/floral-frame

I pulled out the January Clique Kits that features the Whimsical collection by Paige Evans! I thought the colors in this collection would be perfect with this cut file. I cut the file out in some American Crafts smooth white cardstock. This is my favorite cardstock for cutting cut files. I usually use a white background for my layouts but decided to mix it up a bit and use a subtle pattern paper from the kit.


I added some Shimmerz color to the background paper just to add a little bit of fun to the page. I kept the embellishments pretty light since I had so much color going on with the frame I really wanted that to stand out.


The photo is one I took of my daughter. We decided to do a quick little photo shoot to document her at 12 years old. I love how they turned out and I was super happy she was all for having her photos taken...it is very rare!

The January Clique Kit included some of the Paige Evans Rub Ons and I scattered some of them around the frame cut file and love how it turned out.
Here is a look at my completed layout using the Floral Frame cut file! Make sure to stop by The Cut Shoppe and check out all the new cut files! Also check out The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot Facebook group for even more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by today! You can see my process video below or watching HERE on my YoutTube channel. I hope you all have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment