Saturday, January 19, 2019

Love You | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a dreamy layout using the Cloud Nine background cut file!

Cloud Nine

I cut the cut file from white cardstock to replicate clouds and then backed the open spaces in the clouds with a cloud patterned paper. I used the Here Comes The Sun collection by Pretty Little Studio as it was perfect to go with the Cloud Nine cut file. Its such a whimsical collection and I love those hot air balloons!

Once I had backed all the open clouds with the cloud paper, I used craft foam to pop it up off the plain white cardstock background. I added a few of the die-cut clouds to enhance the dreamy feel plus also added those super cute hot air balloon die-cuts too!

I popped up my title with foam dots and I like how it overlaps the photo, I added a few other die-cuts like the hearts plus I also added 2 flair buttons that went with the theme too. I like how the sun die-cut is peeking out from one of the clouds!

Thanks so much for stopping by The Cut Shoppe blog today! I hope I have inspired you to create a dreamy page using some cloud cut files!

Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment