Sunday, January 27, 2019

You Hold My Heart | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here again today sharing a layout in my ringed traveler's notebook album.  I used the new Hold My Heart cut file that is available at The Cut Shoppe.



I love this photo of my sons taken last year on our farm, and thought it would work perfectly with the cut file.

For this layout, I used mainly the Maggie Holmes Willow Lane collection.  I cut out the Hold My Heart cut file using white cardstock and backed the file with a navy patterned paper.  I chose a wood grain scallop paper from this collection to use as the background for the page.  I fussy cut some hearts from another paper and used my sewing machine to stitch them to the page, folding them down the center for added dimension.



For the other page, I adhered my photo and added several strips of paper from the same collection.  I did some additional machine stitching and added some stamping.  To embellish the page, I added a few puffy stickers, staples and wood veneer pieces.



Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you will visit The Cut Shoppe and check out all the awesome cut files that are currently available!


No comments:

Post a Comment