Thursday, January 10, 2019

NEW CUT FILES | Always Dream

Hey there everyone!!  Today, I'm stopping in to share our first new Cut File designs of 2019!!  We've got four awesome designs and they are all available in The Cut Shoppe store.  I can never resist a floral, so I just had to use the Floral Frame cut file on the layout I'm sharing today!

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/ 

https://thecutshoppe.com.co/collections/new-designs/products/floral-frame 

I love these types of cut files because they are perfect for backing with your favorite patterned papers!  I used the Crate Paper Willow Lane collection by Maggie Holmes for my layout, and the Royale patterned paper from the Chasing Dreams collection for my background.  When I'm backing a design like this with a variety of patterned papers, I usually like to cut it from White card stock, to make it really stand out.


Once I had all of the flowers backed, I placed my photo in the lower right hand corner and my title in the upper left hand corner.  I like the look of the diagonal it created on the layout.  I chose a mix of embellishments from the chipboard sheet, sticker sheet and Foam Thickers to add around my photo and title.



I wanted to emphasize the diagonal a bit more, so I added a few of the Gold Foam Thicker stars to the layout.  After getting everything in place, I finished my layout with some splatters of Altenew Pure White Ink Spray and Heidi Swapp Black Velvet Color Shine.

I would love for you to check out how this layout came together in my Process Video.  If you are a not a Subscriber to my channel, make sure you head over and click Subscribe, and if you like the video, don't forget to give it a thumbs up!  :)
 
 

If you haven't been over to the NEW STORE yet, now is a great time to check it out!!  You will find all of our NEW Designs there...and all cut files in the new shop are 99 cents!

https://thecutshoppe.com.co/


And before I go, don't forget to sign up for the NEWSLETTER!!  We'll be sending out two a month, to let you know about the new designs and freebies, and we'll have inspiration from the Design Team as well as a feature of our monthly Guest Designer.  And there will be times when Newsletter subscribers will receive a special discount or FREE exclusive cut file for Newsletter subscribers ONLY!!  You can sign up on the side bar of the Blog or in the NEW STORE

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh your layout is absolutely STUNNING and GORGEOUS!!!
    The Floral Frame and Pretty Pottery caught my eyes for sure :D

    ReplyDelete