Friday, August 16, 2019

"Adventure" with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  Here's a look at my layout:



I started with a photo of my youngest son on one of our daily adventures around the duck pond.  We go so often that he got into the routine of going a certain way every time.  So when I was choosing my cut file, I decided to go with Going My Way



I cut it on white cardstock and then adhered it to a pale pink ombre background.  I positioned it slightly off center, just to add some more visual interest. 



I positioned my photo towards the lower half of my layout, and then built an embellishment cluster to the left of it. 



I added my title on top of the cluster and added some feathers below it, since we were looking at the ducks in the photo. 



I added a second embellishment cluster in the top right.  I finished off the entire layout with some black splatters. 



Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment