Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Teacher Gift with Kira

Well, it's that time of the year again.  Kids are heading back to school!  Or in the case of some, heading to school for the first time.  I have my very first kindergartner!  I can barely believe it!  Since I wanted to start this school year off right, I decided to create a little teacher appreciation gift for our first week of school.  I included some snacks, a bath bomb, a stamp set and this:



This is a super easy project to make, and requires very limited supplies.  I started with a Jillibean Soup rustic white frame.  I removed the white board from it and painted it black to give it the look of a chalkboard. 



Then I used my Cricut and some cut files from The Cut Shoppe to plan out my design.  I used the Write On Alpha for "Mrs. Pena".  I sized it to 7.5" wide so it would take up the majority of the frame's width. 



I used the pencil from the School Rules cut file below the teacher's name and sized it to about 7" wide.  I cut the cut files out from white vinyl and placed it on the black board. 



Then I replaced the frame and ta-da!  The perfect teacher's gift! 



Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    ReplyDelete