Saturday, August 24, 2019

First Day of School | Erica Thompson

Hey everyone! Erica here with you today to bring you a back to school layout featuring the Too Cool For School cut file! This was a Freebie Friyay cut file from a few weeks ago and I could not wait to get it on a layout!
I pulled out some of the Doodlebug Design School Days collection because I thought it would be perfect with this cut file. I used the 6x6 paper pad to back the cut file and I used some Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to adhere the paper. This has been my go to adhesive the last few months. I love the primary colors in this collection and I had fun backing the fun images that are also in the different letters in the cut file.
I am documenting 4 photos of Eli James first day of school and his super cool Avengers backpack! He was so proud of it and the blue on the bag matches the blue in the collection! Perfect!
Make sure to check out all the awesome Freebie files in the shop along with the newest release! Here is a look at my completed layout and you can check out my process video HERE on YouTube or catch it down below!

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment