Monday, August 26, 2019

Back to School | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a traveler's notebook layout.  I used the Background Check cut file from The Cut Shoppe.



When this cut file was added to the shop, I knew I wanted to create a layout documenting my sons' first day of school last year.  It is such a perfect cut file to use in a traveler's notebook, too!

To begin my layout, I cut out the cut file using white cardstock.  I backed the numbers three and nine using some patterned paper from my stash.  I chose to only back those two numbers, making them stand out from the background.  I then adhered the entire cut file to a piece of patterned paper.  To embellish this page, I added a few puffy stickers and used some alpha stamps to stamp my sons' names.


For the other side of the spread, I layered some patterned papers behind my photo and then used some ephemera pieces and puffy stickers to embellish the page.


I used some white puffy alpha stickers and alpha stamps to add the title.  I just love how this layout turned out using this cut file!


Thank you for joining me today!  I hope you will stop by The Cut Shoppe store and check out all of the fun cut files that are currently available!


No comments:

Post a Comment